Re: r45997 - in trunk/packages/installation-report: debian finish-install.d

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> Colin Watson wrote:
>> You're right about dpkg.log, I guess.
> Saving it in /var/backups? As long as you look at the log file within 7
> days of the install it will still be available there.

I personally like the idea of putting this data on /var/backups also
because it'll be removed after the 7 days and removing from the user
the responsability of doing it. The installer log is useless after the
system started to be used.

        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855
 you the whole house."