Re: r46016 - in trunk/packages/main-menu: . debian

(No need to CC me; I'm subscribed to the list; as you may have noticed I
no longer CCed you after it became obvious that you were subscribed.)

On Friday 23 March 2007 16:22, Sander Marechal wrote:
> Frans Pop wrote:
> > Slight correction after checking the code: Grub can also jump to
> > the "devices" question if another *unsupported* operating system was
> > detected by os-prober. However, that is independent of the priority
> > level.
>
> Does Debian/etch-xen fall under that? That's what was already on the
> server when I started the install.

Yes, could well be. I'd have to see the output of os-prober to check
(os-prober can be run from VT2 at any time after disks have been
detected).