Bug#409420: g-i: Addtional chars appear in screen titles (which aren't in the translation)
I'm attaching a few screen shots taken from g-i mini iso from
Hebrew for installation.
During the installation I've noticed that before some of the titles
there is additional character or sign.
I've marked them with a red square. Don't forget Hebrew is RTL, so the
marked chars come before the title itself.
I've added a screen shot of the translated string from the first file,
just to prove this sign doesn't come from the translation.
I haven't notice this behavior with other languages (Arabic, vitenamise
and Spanish), but these are languages I can't read - so I might be wrong
C644 D0B3 92F4 8FE4 4662 B541 1558 9445 99E8 1DA0