Re: change to d-i powerpc build needed

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 03:59:18PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> My guess is that your installer/build/config/powerpc/env.sh is not
> up-to-date. I modified it in svn to list the new target names. Could you
> check if it's up to date on your build system?

It is updated now. My cronjob would source env.sh before doing the
update, so that would always lag behind a day. Kinda silly, especially
as daily-build supports doing the update apart from everything else.

I've just changed the cronjob to do an update first, then source env.sh,
then build (and upload). That should fix it for the future.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22