Re: Tamil Translation regarding...

Thanks for the reply.

We are already working together on Ubuntu. We will work on Debian too..

Regards

On 1/29/07, Christian Perrier < bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting ?. ???? ??????? ( shriramadhas@gmail.com):
> Hi,
>
> I wish to take up theresponsility of translating Debian to Tamil Langugae.
>
> I have experience in translating Ubuntu, GNOME and KDE to Tamil..
>
> Please guide me through the rest of the process.

We currently have a coordinator for Tamil translations of Debian
Installer and related software (see
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/i18n-doc for details about how D-I
translations work), namely Tirumurti Vasudevan (agnihot3@gmail.com).

I CC him so that you get discuss with about collaboration.

Given the relatively recent status of Tamil translations, I think that
a general review of all translation files would be good.

Completing the work is currently not a priority given that Tamil
translations are complete up to "level 4" included which covers most
of the needs.

--
அன்புடன்,
ஆமாச்சு.