Re: an ordinary user and password is requested

Op 14-01-2007 om 19:55 schreef Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton:
> slight irony: the tasksel thing is fixed, and yesterday, root password
> was being requested when the preseed entries were in the database to
> stop it.
>
> today that is _also_ fixed - but ironically, an ordinary user and
> password is requested.

Mmm, that can (could) be preseeded to be skipped.

In http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/example-preseed.txt
it this snippet:

### Account setup
# Skip creation of a root account (normal user account will be able to
# use sudo).
#d-i passwd/root-login boolean false
# Alternatively, to skip creation of a normal user account.
#d-i passwd/make-user boolean false

Please check it and please please report back.

> hurrah! i love using the latest stuff, it makes me feel alive :)

Hurray!

> l.

Cheers
Geert Stappers