Re: [l10n][translations][spellcheck] is it possible to add dictionaries from Etch?

Hi Eddy,

>I have made a package for aspell-ro and has entered the archive just in time
to enter Etch. I was
>wondering if now Romanian could be spellchecked by using the package in Etch.
The package should
>work without problems on Sarge.

If you get the alioth admins to install it, I'll be happy to make sure it's
used by the spellchecker;
an alternative to this would be to install it on a custom dir (~me/somewhere)
and instruct
aspell to use it: I don't know if it's possible and/or how to do that, but
again, I'd be happy
to do it if you know how to do it

thanx for your work,
Davide

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/