Re: Bug#399687: installation report: low memory install: grub missing
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#399687: installation report: low memory install: grub missing
- From: Holger Wansing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 13:51:01 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:51:00 +0100 Holger Wansing wrote:
> I found the problem:
> the sources list file is correctly created (without # of course).
> Then the dialog comes to network mirror and security updates, while
> the mirror could not be found as I have no network card on this
> laptop. Because of this a message came up saying that the entries
> for security updates are added to sources list but commented out.
> So far so good.
> But the main entry pointing onto the cd is commented out, too!!!
> I deleted the # by hand and installation completed successfully.
Is there some progress on this?
Created with Sylpheed 2.2.2
under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 »Sarge«
http://counter.li.org/, Registered LinuxUser #311290
Spamfiltering by bogofilter.sourceforge.net