Re: Newest powerpc install disks not booting

Hi Dann,

> > Did you do the sarge 3.1r4 rebuild of d-i for powerpc? Or do you know who
> > did?
> It looks like this was autobuilt:

Ah, ok.

> Frans: can we update debian-installer on a single arch, perhaps via
> binNMU, like this?

No, we can't update debian-installer to include miboot-images. miboot is
non-free, so we cannot build official images with it.

As they are unofficial anyway, I (as a non-DD) can build them myself and
provide them... will do so now.

regards,
	Holger