unable to install etch

Hi,
I am reju , I am not able to install etch amd64 on my new box ( intel
core 2 duo 1.8ghz, intel dg965whmkr mother board, 2G ram, DVD) . Issue
is  Installer cannot find the cdrom . I am interested only in
debian .Please help me .

I tried daily build ( 9/12/06) with boot parameters " all-generic-ide" /
"irqpool " . but again failed .

Please Help me . We ( ILUG-INDIA ,COCHIN Chapter ) are eagerly waiting
for the release of etch And hope this kind of issues will be solved in
the stable release

With Regards and Best Wishes to all DEBIAN TEAM/s

Reju Rajeev
DBA/ EDP HEAD
--
India Pepper and Spice Trade Association (IPSTA),
6/150, JEW TOWN, Mattancherry, Kochin,