Re: [directfb-dev] [g-i] Problems with linux_input module and SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 15:45, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> So, i built a new miniiso [1] which includes Ville's updated patch,
> which works much better than mine on my laptop.

This image boots and then freezes (while initializing dfb?) with a
completely grey screen and a mouse cursor.
I can move the mouse cursor one or two pixels, but after that it is
really, completely and utterly dead (power button the only option to
reset).

Let's not do this and let's also start implementing the previous patch so
it makes Etch. We're really running out of time to experiment!

Cheers,
FJP