Re: Patch to handle touchpads in g-i available

Holger Wansing wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:44:39 +0100 Attilio Fiandrotti <fiandro@tiscali.it> wrote:

I prepared an iso image [2] which includes the fix: i'm asking testers who previously reported their synaptics touchpad not working within g-i to test this iso and report results and feelings about how the touchpad works.

[2] https://debian.polito.it/downloads/mini_synaptics.iso

Works great for me.
(Synaptics Touchpad on a Gericom Laptop; touchpad didn't work in g-i before)

cool!
i tried o my father's laptop too and it worked well, even if the cursor moves slower slower than on my laptop (i guess because different input dynamics).
hope new reports will come

cheers

Attilio