Re: RC1 with auto-RAID and graphical preseeding

Caio Begotti <caio@ueberalles.net> writes:

>> Looks like there's something broken or your image or on the install
>> itself. Have you rebuild the installer? If yes, you could have lose
>> the preseed behaviour change that had some package splitting or
>> like. Would be nice to check it.
>
> I didn't it (and don't plan to). I just:
>
> - fetched the .iso
> - extracted the initrd.gz
> - added the preseed.cfg to it
> - rebuild the initrd.gz
> - updated the md5sums
> - rebuilt the .iso

Which iso? Would be nice if you can include a syslog of both
installations on the mail so we can check what's happening. I'm using
preseeding almost every day on both g-i and d-i without problems so it
can be a hidden bug or a small mistake.

> Everything guided by instructions I've found in the wiki :-)
>
> About Attilio's message: despite some weirds "error" values I'm using
> (that seems
> null for what I want, anyway), the file syntax is right?

It looks like.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116