Re: Re: RC1 with auto-RAID and graphical preseeding

Otavio, I just noticed that after installing RC1 with partman-auto- raid preseed and then using the "installgui" option (which didn't work well using preseed), my GRUB menu got the following [rough] structure:

----
Debian GNU/Linux 2.6.17 (the newest entry, using "installgui")
Debian GNU/Linux 2.6.17 ... (from the old installation that failed to boot GRUB!)
----

Amazing! So I tried to boot the second one (after checking kernel parameters - all of them were ok) It worked, and now I'm investigating what the hell is going on with the my preseed. Somehow, GRUB isn't being installed correctly in both disks, although the same config is being used in both methods (GUI and text) :-(

I'll save the logs and post them as soon as I get them. Thanks for helping!

--
caio[1982] begotti
http://caio.ueberalles.net