Translation for Bahasa Malaysia (BM)

Hi all,

I would like to announce that we'll be translating Debian-Installer (and possibly other Debian packages) into Bahasa Malaysia (BM).

We are a group of open source supporter in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia and we promote the usage and adoption of open source to the public, businesses and government in our area. We involve in various activities such as distributing Linux, creating awareness that there are alternatives free and open source software to the existing proprietary software, and so forth. For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.kuchingosc.org.

Thank you.

With best regards,

Nicholas Ng
Kuching Open Source Community