Re: Installing Debian amd64 on an asus P5W DH Deluxe + E6600 : kernel on installer broken + bugs in d-i when changing kernel + modules

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 08:45, Eric Valette wrote:
> BTW = I have written a script to update the installer to a new kernel
> *almost* automatically. Interested in putting this somewhere?

Sure. Can you put it on a website somewhere? Then maybe first send a link
to it with some background info to the list for comments.
After that we (or you yourself) can add it on the wiki below [1]
somewhere.

(I've just moved the existing instructions on how to create an image with
a modified kernel to the wiki.)

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Modify