Re: D-I - Official warning not to upload any packages containing udebs

> You even discussed this with Christian on IRC and AFAICT (as the
> conversation was in French) he advised you _not_ to upload.

For being complete, here's the discussion (it was public on #boot) and
a translation of mine.

14:31 < svenl> bubulle__: ping.
14:32 < svenl> bubulle__: est-ce que je peut encore faire des petites modifs aux templates nobootloader ? Ou on
               est en freeze de strings ?
14:32 < svenl> bubulle__: j'ai relu, et il y a des phrases vraiment redondantes.
14:32 < svenl> mais bon, cela peut attendre post-rc1 ou meme post-etch.
14:55 < bubulle__> svenl: post-rc1, s'il te plait. J'ai aussi des modifs à faire à d'autres endroits mais
                   j'attends le feu vert de Frans
14:56 < bubulle__> (ahem...Sven was asking me about planned changes for nobootloader and I suggested delaying
                   them until the string freeze is officially over...didn't realize we are in -boot...)
14:56 < svenl> bubulle__: ouais, mais on peut commiter cela au svn deja ? ou en faire un bug.
14:56 < svenl> bubulle__: je dit pas uploader.
14:57 < bubulle__> je suggère un bug....je le mettrai dans ma TODO

14:31 < svenl> bubulle__: ping.
14:32 < svenl> bubulle__: may I still do some small changes to nobootloader templates? Or are we in string freeze?
14:32 < svenl> bubulle__: I proofread (the templates) and there are
really redundant sentences
14:32 < svenl> but anyway, this can wait post-RC1 or even post-etch
14:55 < bubulle__> svenl: post-rc1, please. I also have changes to do
elsewhere but I'm waiting for a GO by Frans to do them
14:56 < bubulle__> (ahem...Sven was asking me about planned changes for nobootloader and I suggested delaying
                   them until the string freeze is officially over...didn't realize we are in -boot...)
14:56 < svenl> bubulle__: yeah, but can't this be committed to SVN already? Or make a bug report
14:56 < svenl> bubulle__: I didn't mean upload
14:57 < bubulle__> I suggest a bug report...I will put that in my TODO
list