Re: Verification of installation-guide-i386 docs regarding alternative installation method

Not sure what you mean by "the right way". [snip]
I (still) don't have Martin's book, so I don't know what exactly you are
referring to.

I apologize for the confusion. I was simply referring to the title of
the 3rd chapter ("Installing Debian the right way") of Martin's book.
Just a play of words, a joke, nothing more :-)

BTW, in th 8th chapter of the aforementioned book there are several
good hints wrt. bootstrap program and its usage (not only installation
of the base system, but also creation of chroots inside existing
installation, downloading packages without installing them, etc.)
I'm just trying to do my homework :-P

Regards,
Wiktor

--