[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: D-I RC1 - release planning - soft freeze for changes in SVN

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> On Monday 16 October 2006 18:23, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > When do you wish me to update localechooser (which may include
> > de-activated languages)?
> We can do that at the last moment. I'd suggest waiting until the end of 

So, October 23rd I guess.....

I need this to have a sure deadline for a last update to iso-codes
(whose translations are used to build localechooser) which I need to
coordinate with Tobias Toedter (the main maintainer of iso-codes who's
not a DD and needs me, or Alastair, to upload it when ready).

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: