[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: D-I RC1 - release planning - soft freeze for changes in SVN



On Monday 16 October 2006 18:23, Christian Perrier wrote:
> When do you wish me to update localechooser (which may include
> de-activated languages)?

We can do that at the last moment. I'd suggest waiting until the end of 
the string freeze and then make final decision on which translations 
should be deactivated.

Just as a general note for others: the deactivation is only for the 
official Etch release; the currently too incomplete/outdated translations 
will likely be activated again for post-Etch daily images after the 
release.

Attachment: pgpqjMhjJ4ixg.pgp
Description: PGP signature


Reply to: