Re: Dictionaries-common prompts users FIVE times during a default French desktop install

> More funnily, this was *not* happening a while ago during my tests of
> default installs in French.

And I have to mention that.....it did not happen anymore 2 days ago
when I re-tested a full desktop install in French...

Really strange. 2 weeks after, I can't really see what was special in
the install I ran....or what has changed in the meantime (the new
dictionaries-common uploaded yesterday, or today, does not count as I
was installing testing).

I propose to keep an eye opened on the issue but consider it as
solved.