Re: [directfb-dev] [g-i] Issues with directfb input devices handling

On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 05:17:05PM +0200, Loïc Minier wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 30, 2006, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Also, if we want to get this solved, we need have an easy way for users to
> > debug this issue, and "the other ways" you mentioned are not going to be very
> > helpful in this.
>
>  Would it be possible to simply take the libdirectfb-bin .deb and unpack
>  it?

It should be possible, and then wget the binaries.

I still do believe that it would be lightyears more userfriendly to have those
binaries in a .udeb, which can be included in the ramdisk while we are
investigating this issue, and later is available for install if one wants, but
Frans has fear of bloating the archive or maybe just because it was me
proposing it. How big are those two binaries anyway ? a few tens of KBs ?

But anyway, our mighty leader has spoken, there is nothing a poor outcast like
me can do about this, and this kind of stuff is clearly not very motivating
for me to help solve issues, i hope others will jump in.

Friendly,

Sven Luther