Re: Preseeding Changes from Sarge to Etch

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 10:50:26AM -0400, Michael S. Peek wrote:
I had my etch installation all set up with preseeding so that it wouldn't ask me a single thing -- it would just do it. Very nice if you have lots of machines to install. But something's changed in the last few revisions, and now I can't seem to figure out how to make that darned "Choose language" question from /usr/bin/localechooser to go away.

try "d-i debian-installer/locale string en_US"

--
David Härdeman