Re: Preseeding Changes from Sarge to Etch

Quoting Michael S. Peek (peek@tiem.utk.edu):
> Hello gurus,
>
> I had my etch installation all set up with preseeding so that it
> wouldn't ask me a single thing -- it would just do it.  Very nice if you
> have lots of machines to install.  But something's changed in the last
> few revisions, and now I can't seem to figure out how to make that
> darned "Choose language" question from /usr/bin/localechooser to go away.

You can't preseed localechooser, you must pass the information at the
boot command line:

install debian-installer/locale=XX_YY.zz is the recommended approach,
for instance:

install debian-installer/locale=fr_FR.UTF-8