Re: Important: some Debian Installer translations are in great danger

Make that @linux.hr, sorry.

> > In short, these two languages now have more chances to be kept....but
> > no promise is made yet..:-)
>
> I'll do level2 now, although I may need some more help to *find* it :)

I found it, and I already submitted a bug to the BTS with console-data
updates. For tasksel, I need to be added to the group so that I can commit
updates to Subversion. Frans told me you can do that, so please do. :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.