Re: Gtk 2.10 availability

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> if we could build a 2.10.x ISO with debugging symbols for GTK+, and
> processes run within vmware could be debugged remotlely using gdb (like
> qemu allows to do), this could be a a good proof for the bug.
> Meanwhile, let's see if can reproduced with GTKX 2.10.4.

 What would be the best way to have debug symbols?  libgtk2.0-0-dbg has
 the debug symbols of both flavors of Gtk, for example it has:

 Some objects are built with both flavors, I'm not sure whether the
 debug symbols are for both or only one particular flavor.

 Perhaps you simply want a build with DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS="nostrip noopt"
 of the udeb?

Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>