Re: Gtk 2.10 availability

Frans Pop wrote:
On Saturday 23 September 2006 12:54, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:

I never filed a bug into GNOME's bugzilla because no one ever was able
to reproduce this bug, but if someone can manage to achieve this (Loic?

Well, I see it completely reliably with the image I built for 2.10 in vmware. Possibly the fact that it is vmware also makes it reproducible for others.

if we could build a 2.10.x ISO with debugging symbols for GTK+, and processes run within vmware could be debugged remotlely using gdb (like qemu allows to do), this could be a a good proof for the bug.
Meanwhile, let's see if can reproduced with GTKX 2.10.4.

Attilio