Re: Bladr GTK theme for g-i ready for packaging

Frans Pop wrote:
On Friday 22 September 2006 09:42, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:

any progress in packaging the Bladr and HighContrastLarge GTK themes
for g-i ? IIRC it was proposed to pack them into rootskel-gtk package.

Yes, I'm working on it. We need some other changes first, but those are in progress. I can finalize after we have a new fontconfig upload.

Question: are all the PNGs currently included in your tarball actually used? Could any of them be left out?

Talking about bladr, i see almost all PNGs in the "pixmap" directory are needed, while only some in the "icons" directory are (but they are few and small when compared to those in the pixmap directory). I think we may want let "icons" PNGs in place because this would allow me to replace the special PNGs used for the "error" (error_icon.png) and "warning" (note_icon.png) questions with PNGs belonging to the current theme in use (e.g.: stock_cancel.png and stock_apply.png ). If denis could provide stock_apply.png, stock_cancel.png in HignContrastLargeInverse too, also the accessibility theme could have its own nice error and note icons.

Attilio