Re: Bladr GTK theme for g-i ready for packaging

Frans Pop wrote:
On Friday 22 September 2006 14:39, Luca Bruno wrote:

Frans Pop scrisse:

Question: are all the PNGs currently included in your tarball
actually used? Could any of them be left out?

IIRC there are still some of them which can be stripped down, but
first I need to see which icons and pixmaps are needed by the new
graphical partitioner.

There will be no graphical partitioner for Etch, so you only need to take the current situation into account.
Please strip down the theme as far as possible.

I don't know how the filesystem used for g-i ISOs performs with small files, but i noticed ext3 needs to allocate ~230 KBs of space for the whole theme, when the files provided by the theme are only ~130 KB.

Attilio