Re: svn access

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 17:18, Nicolas Valcarcel wrote:
> I have been reading the docs of translation on the svn and it says i
> need to ask for svn write access to commit my changes is that still so
> or i need to send it to somebody else. I have just created a guest
> account on alioth as said on the doc, my username is nxvl-guest.

At first it is better that you send them (or the patches) to the
debian-l10n-spanish list for review. Javier, as the current translator,
can then review and commit them.

When he is happy with your work, he can approve you getting commit access
so you can commit updates yourself.
(This is standard procedure for new contributers for the d-i project when
there is an existing translation team.)

Cheers,
FJP