Re: Bug report #325360 (help against Spamming)

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006, Robert Roggenbuck wrote:
> since a couple of weeks the spam rate at my privat email address
> increases dramatically. After checking Google for my address
> (robert.roggenbuck@osnanet.de) the bug report #325360
> (http://bugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=325360) is
> the only page in the net where this address occures.

That's merely the only page on the net which google has indexed. It's
also present on bugs.debian.org, lists.debian.org, and has been
distributed to anyone who reads -bugs-dist, -boot, or is on the PTS of
installation-reports.

Indeed, see:

and

for the rationale why they aren't obfuscated currently.

Don Armstrong

--
Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly).