Bug report #325360 (help against Spamming)

Dear Debian Install Team,

since a couple of weeks the spam rate at my privat email address increases dramatically. After checking Google for my address (robert.roggenbuck@osnanet.de) the bug report #325360 (http://bugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=325360) is the only page in the net where this address occures. Would You please so kind to change the address in robert.roggenbuck-at-osnanet.de or something like that?

Best Regards

Robert