Re: grub2 on powerpc

On Sep 7, 2006, at 12:35 PM, Robert Millan wrote:

Hi,

As you might know, experimental grub2 support has been added to d-i when using
the expert mode, but it is only yet available on i386/amd64.

I made this patch to enable grub2 for powerpc as well, but unfortunately I can't
test it (no ppc hardware here).  Would anyone like to try it?

--
Robert Millan

Hi Robert,

I'd love to test it. And I have PPC hardware (PowerPC Macs) to test it on. But I'm not a developer. What can I do to help?

Rick