Re: Preseeded RAIDed installs again

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 03:02:49PM +0100, Simon Huggins wrote:
On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 05:11:47PM +0100, Simon Huggins wrote:
On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 02:15:00PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> I will try to look at it over the next few days. Maybe David Härdeman will > be willing to take a look as well.
Great.

Did either of you manage this yet?  I've tested it against an up to date
daily and with more than just two partitions (i.e. adapting the multi
recipe from partman-auto) and it's still working fine here.

I will try to do so soonish. Right now I'm trying to reorganise that partman-auto menu into a two-level menu with method in the first menu and target disks in the second menu.

I was kinda hoping that I'd be able to finish that so that I'd be able to give input on how the partman-auto-raid stuff could be hooked into the UI as well so it not only allows preseeding but also manual action.

Regards,
David