Re: Preseeded RAIDed installs again

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 05:11:47PM +0100, Simon Huggins wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 02:15:00PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > On Wednesday 16 August 2006 12:17, Simon Huggins wrote:
> > > Is there anything magical I should do to upload partman-auto-raid?
> > Well, it should not be uploaded yet.
> > IMO it should first be reviewed and tried by a few people using manually
> > built packages.
> Sure.  You might like to refer to the message from March:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2006/03/msg00450.html

> > I will try to look at it over the next few days. Maybe David Härdeman will
> > be willing to take a look as well.
> Great.

Did either of you manage this yet?  I've tested it against an up to date
daily and with more than just two partitions (i.e. adapting the multi
recipe from partman-auto) and it's still working fine here.

Simon.

--
        Black Cat Networks        -( '<blitz> pasque toutes les erreurs  )-
UK domain, email and web hosting  -(   possible je crois que j'y ai eu   )-