Re: new netcfg translations from Ubuntu

Quoting Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org):
> I just committed a change to netcfg pulled from Ubuntu that includes
> some new strings. I've attached some translations for these strings from
> Ubuntu. Please feel free to use them if you want.

Well, of course we all agree that this is up to each team to decide if
they'll use these translations or not.

I will personnally review the French part and see if it fits the
French l10n team use of translation.

But does this mean that people are working on "d-i" translation in
Ubuntu or do they just work on strings that are not used by Debian?

I know that the KLurdish team indeed works in Rosetta for D-I
translation. This is the only case I'm really aware of....and as you
might guess, this is something that I do not intend to encourage.