Re: [G-I] Switch to GTK+ 2.8 libraries in daily builds done

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 09:35:33PM +0200, Davide Viti wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 07:37:52PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Some less important items, but still very nice to have:
> > - better support on powerpc
>
> I think ATM the frontend is crashing (it happened also with the old libs) but
> nobody had time to figure out what's going wrong

It would have helped if Frans had not chosen to kick the powerpc porter out of
d-i in one of the most contemptible and feelingless act i have ever seen of
any debian developer, even Andrew asking not to offer condoleances to Jens
wife after his death was not as bad as that.

Sven Luther