[G-I] Switch to GTK+ 2.8 libraries in daily builds done

Hello all,

As you may have already noticed, I uploaded a new version of cdebconf last
Friday that is compiled against the GTK+ version 2.8 libraries with the
backported directfb patch.
I also uploaded a new version of rootskel-gtk with a few changes required
for the 2.8 libs.

This means that the daily builds now no longer use any unofficial
libraries!

Initial tests have revealed that we still have some issues to solve before
Etch is released though:
- blue lines appear when mouse is moved over select dialogs [1]
- current line not displayed in multi-select dialogs [2]
- keyboard is not localized (#381979)
- crash when switching to VT2 on AMD64 (#373253)

Some less important items, but still very nice to have:
- better support on powerpc
- I'm still very unhappy with the fact that <enter> no longer activates
  the <Continue> button in some cases
- graphical shell (#339855)
- support theming (#339735)

I have already discussed these issues with Davide and he probably knows
their status better than I do.

I hope that the fact that we now have current libs in official builds will
make testing and debugging these issues easier and that people who have
so far contributed to the graphical installer are willing to make this
last effort.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i/g-i_2.8.18_display-weirdness.png