Re: Debian Installer installation-reports handling

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 02:01:32PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Monday 14 August 2006 13:33, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > Instructions I'm looking for are like:
> >
> > * Tag a version of d-i to it.
> >  * use usertag debian-boot@lists....
> >  * tagname is 'version-d-i', values are like '20060811'
>
> See this mail for a setup I started last year, but which was discontinued
> due to a general lack of interest from others:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/10/msg00229.html
>
> It really would help if someone were willing to structurally tag
> installation reports, even if only with architecture and d-i release.

After some reading is now http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Bugs
updated. I think I have time to tag one install-report a day, which
leave room for others to help. A way to get more help seems to me making
visable what is done, e.g. Cc-ing the ML.

> I'd suggest to use not the date, but "etch-beta3" to tag reports for
> beta3, in line with the mail above.

Acknowledge.

> I can update the page used to retrieve the info if you start on this.

Right now no request for improving the query.

Cheers
Geert Stappers