Re: Debian Installer installation-reports handling

> After some reading is now http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Bugs
> updated. I think I have time to tag one install-report a day, which
> leave room for others to help. A way to get more help seems to me making
> visable what is done, e.g. Cc-ing the ML.

Thanks for that work, Geert. I use this occasion I have of saying
nothing immediately useful to thank you for that good work tracking
down issues we sometimes neglect.

Frans mentioned that his proposals for tagging install reports did not
receive many support so I don't want that your efforts to help in
that matter appear to be ignored as well..:-)

I'll try to follow the guidelines in the above wiki page even if I'm
handicapped by my "mostly offline" work method (either in my daily
train/bus ride when working....or when I'm away from home like I'm
right now).