Re: ppp-udeb debconf translations and D-I "levels"

On Jul 15, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

> and, in agreement with the maintainer, is allowed to handle l10n bug
> reports and commit fixes in the package's VCS repository.
VCS are not an option since I have not found yet a way to make them
deal in an useful way with DBS packages containing many patches.

I also suggest you wait a couple of months before starting to translate
ppp-udeb, this upload is just a first attempt and the strings will
probably change again.

--
ciao,
Marco