RE: new screenshots available

For Korean it looks just about perfect:-)

2006/6/22, Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it>:
Dejavu 2.7 has made it into unstable and things are happening on the
font side. I just created a new set of screenshots in [1]; everything
is pretty much the best we can do atm, apart from Arabic / Farsi (see
It would be interesting to have some feedback from native speakers; I'd be
particularly interested to know how is Vietnamese displayed using Dejavu
(we don't use freefont anylonger to display it) and how non-latin languages
look like.
I noticed that using experimental g-i images based on latest
libraries, everything looks more consistent, that's why I don't think
it's the right time to spend time on fixing fonts file: I think I'll give
a go at font hacking once new libraries will be available.

Sunjae Park(daréhanl)

We choose to go to the moon and do the other things, not because they
are easy, but because they are hard.
                                    - John F. Kennedy -