Re: [MEETINGS] Cancel or reschedule meeting?

On Friday 16 June 2006 14:45, David Härdeman wrote:
>   Looking at the TODO list, partman-auto-crypto needs better
> integration with partman-auto-lvm and partman-crypto. Most importantly,
> shared parts need to be split out into shared scripts rather than
> duplicated, this will also remove confusing and/or irrelevant prompts
> that are currently displayed.

I'd prefer to have the recent changes to RAID and LVM and partman-auto-lvm
better tested and stable again before going in to another round of
reorganizations. Could you hold off merging into trunk until we've
reached that stage?
I'll try do some testing later today with the latest updated udebs.