Re: [MEETINGS] Cancel or reschedule meeting?

On Friday 16 June 2006 05:59, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I know it's very late and I apologize for this. I leave up to Frans
> decision to either have the meeting anyway or reschedule it for the
> next week.

I'm in a similar situation. I was just reminded that I have a daytrip
tomorrow and I'm not sure that I will be back in time.
This also means that I will not able to properly prepare the meeting and
update release status.

Moving the meeting to next week is probably the best option.