Re: Third option

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 09:26:04AM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> Disclaimer:
>
>  This E-mail does NOT contain an explaination of common sense.
>  Neither an advice for a reallity check.
>
> On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 08:39:19AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
>   [ in my words: energy drain ]
>
> > So, there is only two ways this can end, i leave any d-i (and maybe debian
> > work at all) forever, and fork what i need for my professional life, or Frans
> > comes to his sense, and forgets about his petty vengeancve against me.
>
> Or you, Sven Luther, change your point of view.

Geert, please tell me what i should do ? I have tried to be nice on Frans, as
showed in the log, and he rejected that, i have to remember i was punished by
Frans each time i plan to do any kind of d-i work, i cannot make the most
minimal comment either on irc or on the list, without frans over-reacting.

I am only told i need to be sumissive for a 'long' time, and be content with
this punishment being handed to me and admit i deserve it.

What do you want me to change my point of view to ?

There is *NO* reason for my commit access not to be restored except the social
punishment (or whatever you want to call it), and i think that all of you who
ask me to change my point of view should maybe also think about what is really
happening, and maybe tell Frans that is behavior on this is not correct
anymore.

Friendly,

Sven Luther