Re: Are Georgian/Nepali display OK in the graphical installer ?

On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 05:22:15PM +0400, Aiet Kolkhi wrote:
> No, I'm afraid the screen quality of ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts
> (especially BPG Glaho in that package) is much better. Georgian
> portion of Freenfont does not conain any seirous hinting and the
> Georgian looks pretty bad. And, of course, first impression is very
> important :)

I just baked an iso image [1] containing ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts (BPG Glaho)
I've also taken a screenshot of some Georgian text displayed using the above
fonts: compare it with the one using freefont [3].

Please let us know what you think about it

ciao,
Davide

[1] http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/mini_bpg-georgian.iso
[2] http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/ka.png