Re: Are Georgian/Nepali display OK in the graphical installer ?

Georgian seems to be working ok
I noticed Georgian was not among the languages supported by the spellchecker and
fixed that too:

Thanks.

I created screenshots for all supported languages:

Very helpful indeed.

ATM we're using freefont: sorry for not updating the Wiki accordingly: just done that.
Is freefont ok for displaying Georgian or should we switch to ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts?

No, I'm afraid the screen quality of ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts
(especially BPG Glaho in that package) is much better. Georgian
portion of Freenfont does not conain any seirous hinting and the
Georgian looks pretty bad. And, of course, first impression is very
important :)

thanks,
Aiet Kolkhi
Georgian l10n