Re: [D-I] New strings in partman-lvm: WAIT before translating! I need explanations by maintainers.

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 12:18:25AM +0700, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I suggest you use a variable for the volume group name and make this
> translatable:
>
> "in VG ${VG}"

Ok, do you want to do the change or should I?

Hmmm, I maybe wasn't clear.

We'll if "I'll do it" meant "You do it", then I'm afraid it wasn't very clear :)

Here, I think it would be better if you
make the change because this requires going to the code and, ahem, I
don't want to break everything..:-)

I'll commit a fix to SVN ASAP. I'll also change the menu choices from e.g. "Create logical volume" to "Create a logical volume" per comments I've gotten from translators.

Regards,
David