Re: Fwd: ppp-udeb: installations via PPPoE are possible (but still with some problems which I don't know why they appear)

Quoting Eddy Petrişor (eddy.petrisor@gmail.com):
> Resent because it was dropped; the attachements[1][2] can be seen at
> http://eddyp.homelinux.net:8080/eddy/pppoe/
>
> [1]
> http://eddyp.homelinux.net:8080/eddy/pppoe/ppp-udeb_templates_and_logging.patch

I'll look at that one, for proofreading and checking the style
consistency with d-i writing style. However, as I'm mostly offline
until June 7th, with uncertain net access, don't expect much
reactivity from me.

Actually, it would even be better if you can send me the ppp-udeb
templates file in a private mail, Eddy.