Re: ppp-udeb: installations via PPPoE are possible (but still with some problems which I don't know why they appear)

On 5/30/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:
Resent because it was dropped; the attachements[1][2] can be seen at
http://eddyp.homelinux.net:8080/eddy/pppoe/

There is also an iso[1] with the modified ppp-udeb package but the
postinst[*] was modified; I will rebuild the iso tonight with the
updated ppp-udeb version (with the newest patch applied[2]).

[1] http://eddyp.homelinux.net:8080/eddy/pppoe/pppoe-i386.iso
[2] http://eddyp.homelinux.net:8080/eddy/pppoe/ppp-udeb_templates_and_logging.patch

[*] http://eddyp.homelinux.net:8080/eddy/pppoe/ppp-udeb.postinst
--